Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen (company) recommendations?

Options
  • 20-01-2004 8:24pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

I want/need a new kitchen.
    Anyone any thoughts/opinions/recommendations on who are good, or to be avoided?
    I'm in Dublin.

I plan to spend about €5,000.00 on the kitchen and fitting, plus another €1,500.00 on appliances (dbl oven, gas hob, washer/dryer).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Cash and Carry Kitchens on the Nass road are pretty good

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Yeah, I dropped into them yesterday. Their prices seem fairly decent, but seeing as I'm so lazy I'm looking for a company to provide a total solution. Rather than me having to get my own fitter and plumber and electrician organised.

I thought they provided that service as well.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

No. They will provide a list of fitters, but organising same is your own responsibility.

Well theres not much to it really the Plinth is the only hard bit, a local handy man would do it all for ya.

Kitchens guys won't normally do plumbing or electrics.

We got a Kitchen put in recently cost €6000 buts a nice job with solid Ash doors.

Golden pages might be a place to start, I'd get a plan off the Cash and Carry guys anyway, get them to do it the way you like then send that to a few and get different prices.

• Advertisement
Advertisement