Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Time Suburban Rail Times

Options
  • 19-01-2004 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Has anyone any opinion on the accuracy of the "Real Time" timetable for the DART ?

At first, I thought it actually displayed the equivalent of the TV monitors you see in the stations. However, having being let down a few times by non-existent DARTs, I have come to the conclusion that it is no more "Real Time" than the printed timetable. All it seems to show is show the timetabled times for trains at a chosen station. Not quite what I expected. :(

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

A timetable is something to tell how late it is :D

Advertisement