Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Planetia Round

Options
  • 19-01-2004 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

On Friday the 23rd of January at 18:00 GMT signups for Planetia Round 7 will open.
    The ticker will commence on Friday the 6th of February at 18:00 GMT. Ticks will occur every half hour.

Changes
    There have been some key changes to the galaxy structure for next round. We are reverting private galaxies to 10 planets, fully private. Random galaxies will be 15 planets.
    During the shuffle, unfilled private galaxies will be filled with other private players if available, and failing that random players in order to try and fill as many galaxies as possible. If you wish to open up spots in your galaxy, simply exile those who dislike.
    Inactives will be deleted after 7 days of not being logged in (and not being in vacation mode).
    Plus numerous other changes which will be detailed as and when they are complete

The Rules
    Due to issues arising over the last few rounds with relation to cheating, we have been forced to take the following steps to rectify the problem:
    The use of any anonamous proxy server to access any ingame content in Planetia will be considered as direct evidence of cheating.

We are aware that some people may use an anonamous proxy to access the game from work or school, but due to the massive amount of dubious activity coming from accounts on proxy servers, we have been forced to take this activity.
    Take this seriously, by using an anonamous proxy server, you open yourself to potential closure and deletion. If you dont want to risk it dont use an anonamous proxy.

See ya on the battlefield

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

\o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

/me in shock ppl actually still read this forum
    heh - just so ya know - signups went off without a glitch.
    and Round is starting as planned [touch wood]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'll point out that Celt's link is work safe.

Without going through process of Signing up, logging in and then trying to figure out what game is like.

PA clone [direct] or something where changes made like SS, or completely diff ?
    2-line description be good :D
    [As if playing 4 web games isnt bad enough ... there goes my 3rd meal a day...]

• Advertisement

Right I've signed up and I'm going to play for a week to see what its like, I'll decide then if I continue to play :)

Originally posted by Sinnocence
    Without going through process of Signing up, logging in and then trying to figure out what game is like.

PA clone [direct] or something where changes made like SS, or completely diff ?
    2-line description be good :D
    [As if playing 4 web games isnt bad enough ... there goes my 3rd meal a day...]
    If you're talking to me, it's nothing like PA or SS, for one, there's only something like 150 per galaxy, for two there's no big alliances :)

If 3 of us signed up for the same galaxy at the start, we could roxor.

Aye Celt, but my interest will dwindle after a few weeks. It always does, blame Legion - they ruined it for me.

haha
    theres name haven't heard in long time ;)

damn evil bastards heh, ahhh few of the old alliances
    remain ;/

Elysium, ministry, cant think of any others tbh - who are big/from old days
    course lot of people joined/formed new allies from the old ones ... but very split up.

Doubt i'll play tbh - playing too many ;/
    Pa, Plt, Orkfia [.net], DoM, and hopefully linage2 if ever accepted to beta ;/
    Sadly, none the games running at moment, all on a break heh, but still organisign for each upcomming rnd ... I'm sure in years to come - after missing college, not sleeping, and still playing these games, i shall become hateful and spiteful to putting so much time into them and not much else ;-0

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

celt its not 150 per gal its 10 and its pa r9 clone pretty much and theres a large enough player base aswell

• Advertisement

/me gives loco job of keeping his postings here from going obsolute, and keepin em active.... I would cept think i'll be banned soon if I keep posting bout my addictions [or told to take it to personal issues :)]

There are approx 7k people signed up already, and rnd not starting till friday, probably hit well over 10k people ;-0
    Their over 100 Clusters already :)

Well see ya's on my gal status prob :)

Originally posted by Loco
    celt its not 150 per gal its 10 and its pa r9 clone pretty much and theres a large enough player base aswell
    I was talking about my link foo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Originally posted by Sinnocence
    haha
    theres name haven't heard in long time ;)

damn evil bastards heh, ahhh few of the old alliances
    remain ;/

Elysium, ministry, cant think of any others tbh - who are big/from old days
    course lot of people joined/formed new allies from the old ones ... but very split up.

Doubt i'll play tbh - playing too many ;/
    Pa, Plt, Orkfia [.net], DoM, and hopefully linage2 if ever accepted to beta ;/
    Sadly, none the games running at moment, all on a break heh, but still organisign for each upcomming rnd ... I'm sure in years to come - after missing college, not sleeping, and still playing these games, i shall become hateful and spiteful to putting so much time into them and not much else ;-0
    There ia few other old pa alliance about as well. IPC \o/, LDK, Quha (kindof), NoS, Wolfpack etc.

hehe IPC
    I'm still waiting for a PM on boards asking me to join them, gotten PMs everywhere else from them :)

Quha ? .. dont know them
    NoS ... em didnt they die /ages/ ago ?

and dunno how I forgot Pack ;-0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Quha shot to fame in r4 with mass tagging.
    NoS have been kicking around for ages now, though they're part of illusion in planetia.

Quha omistaa teidaat!

In r3, Quha tried to fight the triad, they lost but legion & fury both paid respects to them on the PA forums.

In r4, they mass tagged as jorinn said, and did well for themselves.

They dominated MechWars until GLA started(gay lamers alliance - basically hordes upon hordes of newbies for every Quha member)

They consisted of fury HC, legion HC, HC of pretty much every PA alliance, all who were Quha in mechwars.

It was fun :-)

ahhh so thats what happened to nos heh... never liked em / thought much of em anyhows

Advertisement