Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

matrix comics

Options
  • 19-01-2004 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭

has anyone got them? are they any use? where can you get them in ROI?

just wondering :) i've read the online ones but there are extra new comics in the published book...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I saw a book of these in Subcity on Galway the other day. I'd say most stores would stock them. I'm interested but don't know if they're any good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

If you liked the movie, you'd kinda like the comics.

Its the same but different at the same time.
    If you havent seen the movies you'd prob enjoy them better 'cause of all the expectations and all.

Iv seen them in Other Relams, adn forbidden planets, and simu saw them in Subcity so im guessing just about anywhere does them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Originally posted by Cable
    If you havent seen the movies you'd prob enjoy them better 'cause of all the expectations and all.
    I'd agree with that - wasnt too impressed with them though =/

Originally posted by project-mayhem
    ..are they any use?

Well what do you intend to use them for ;)

are they any use

I can think of several uses for them, if you liked them you could re-read them over and over again an show so much love for them,

but if you dont, well ....i dont think any of there uses would be appropriate for boards,

lemme know what what you think of them ayway if you do track them down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭revolver2k

I got the matrix comics in Forbidden Planet in Dublin City Centre (Aston Quay ).

They're cool , pretty expensive (€35) but nice print/paper quality. There are only 2 extra comics that were not previously published online. Theres also a short story by Neil Gaiman.

Im a big matrix fan , hell i even liked revolutions, so it was pretty much an essential purchase for me.

If u wanna know anything else about them , just ask ...

• Advertisement

Only someone who really likes them would buy the graphic novels....and pay that much for them too, but you can buy the editioned comic....out once a month i think, much much cheaper if only wanna pick up a comic or two for an old read

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I really liked 'em, moreso than Revolutions, because they weren't tied to the characters we knew. Each one was a fresh look at the concept. Thought they were pretty cool.

Advertisement