Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperado's Tequila Beer

Options
  • 18-01-2004 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

they sell this shit all over the continent. france, germany, spain etc etc. i remembered it the other day, but am having trouble locating it in off licences. anyone know where they sell it? its damn tasty. im having to settle for corona to relive the precious memories it had for me. desperados are nicer, tho.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

A mate was working in France for a while recently and brought some of this stuff back. It is, without doubt, the most evil tasting piss that's ever been passed off as beer that I've ever tasted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

Originally posted by zaph
    A mate was working in France for a while recently and brought some of this stuff back. It is, without doubt, the most evil tasting piss that's ever been passed off as beer that I've ever tasted.
    someone didnt get a lime wedge :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,505 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Had some over my holidays last week, and I thought it was interesting..
    Tequila flavour really sweetens up the beer..

Wouldn't really drink it regularly, but once in a while, it wouldn't be too bad..

Oh, and mine had a line wedge..
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Kambika

Havent seen it here yet... unfortunately ! But in my eyes Corona tastes a bit similar..

Originally posted by Kambika
    Havent seen it here yet... unfortunately ! But in my eyes Corona tastes a bit similar..
    thats true. but desperado's is sweeter (and stronger). fine fine shit.

• Advertisement

aha! got it.

off licence about 4 doors up from marino college. :o

now, where could i buy lime at this time of night. :confused:

Advertisement