Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Blo.tooth web-site

Options
  • 18-01-2004 3:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Phantom listeners might be pleased to know..

The band Blo.tooth (1998-2003). Have released ALL their material for Free (10 tracks + 4 hidden tracks) in the form of an on-line album called Ten Good Things.

HERE

All tracks including Leather Tassles, Stabilizers and Give up your Dayjob have been fully re-masterred and compressed to 160kb MP3's.

Any feedback appreciated. Enjoy TEN GOOD THINGS and spread the word.

GOL

The best things in life are free

www.blotooth.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

I live in the Usa and really love your music and band. its a shame that the music industry never paid attention to you. The Music world dont know what they have missed. Anyway the first place I ever heard of you was on Phantom fm Online. What I would like to know is there anywhere I can get this great music on an album or how do I download it .
    (ps I would rather Pay for it than download it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

Good stuff outta yous!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Ger O Leary

Thanks Ozone

Best thing to do is register your e-mail through the site and blotooth.com will keep you informed if and when the material will ever be released to CD.

For the time being, depending on how your browser options are set-up, the songs should download automatically on a 'save to disk' prompt once you right click the file (song) names.

Enjoy and pass it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 GUINNESS POOH

Fairplay

Dont think there's a lot of bands that would have the balls to give away their stuff.

But then again, when you think about it, blotooth are over now arent they?

I mean, Juno Falls is a totally differant band if I'm not mistaken?

Ever think we'll get Brando to do the same?

Been wanting to get my hands on all their stuff for ages.

I'll pay for it! It's just mad that I cant get their songs!!

WELL DONE BLOTOOTH:D

Advertisement