Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you play Opflash?

Options
  • 17-01-2004 4:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

Online?
    Single player?
    LANs?
    College?
    Where?

Where do you play? 7 votes

Online servers
    0% 0 votes
    BYOPC LANs
    28% 2 votes
    Internet Cafés
    42% 3 votes
    College
    14% 1 vote
    SinglePlayer / Atari Jaguar
    14% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

I play it single player now and again and if I have friends round, we usually have a game of co-op.

Though thesedays, DC provides a quicker way of having hot tank on tank action and Lo-Mac does the whole air thing a lot better. ( http://www.lo-mac.com , it's a fantastic sim)

I'd still like to play Opflash more often, but there doesn't really seem to be the interest in this country :-( Anyone who plays it Co-Op says that it's one of the most immersive MP experiences out there, but unless you have a clan, it ain't much fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Toto

www.IrishRangers.com,we are an operation flashpoint clan that has two servers up and running 1)Irish rangers and 2)Sniperteam,we hope to have a new server running from Dublin in the near future,if any of you Opflash junkies want a game either drop us a line at our forum or contact me icq 341949160,cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

this co-op you speak of...is it a recent addition via that 1.9x patches?
    Can't say I've come accross it before....

/me anticipates a good oul blast at GLX...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Toto

Who me?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

no, ssh :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

Eh?

Co-op? Erm, man, I think we played co-op together once or twice. I don't mean the original opflash missions, just the general coop missions you can get around the place.

Though I did convert some of the better campaign missions to co-op a while back.

Advertisement