Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longford goin up

Options
  • 15-01-2004 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Soon Crossan Cable company will be offering 2 mbits per second without increasing price, things are going better, and competition heating up.

I am very happy, I have already the cable connection and is fliying. no looking back to eircom, or anybody else.

Good luck out there :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

600/600 and less than 20:1 contention for €49 a month. Nice . Whats the cap, I dont see one mentioned anywhere ?

Is this the package that will be upgraded or is it the €99 biz package.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

lol. your making me so damn jealous of you townies.....

for alas i am a killoe fella, and these things just dont come out my neck of the woods...then again, i live about 3/4 mile in from the n4...perhaps in the future i might get something..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Both will be upgraded to 2 megabits per second. The difference is that the business plan can be used on a "corporate LAN", whatever that means. I suppose if you are a business user, you cannot get the residential plan.

So anyway, Longford, that's not too far from here... I go to Aldi and Lidl there when they're sold out in Galway. They always seem to have special offers that are already sold out everywhere else...

Advertisement