Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galactic Conquest problem

Options
  • 13-01-2004 6:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

OK, so i downloaded and installed the GC mod and patches from the link on the GC website, but once installed Battlefield freezes up once I click on the 'Internet' tab in the multiplayer screen. I tried uninstalling the mod and patches and starting from scratch, but no joy. Anyone have any similar problem or any solutions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Wer you connected to the internet at the time? (silly question, but....), as BF crash's if you go to 'Internet' with no connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Cohiba

Was connected alright, have broadband. Whatever the problem it's definitely to do with the GC mod, BF runs fine without it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Dont use the BF client to look for games to play. Download and install All Seeing Eye from http://www.udpsoft.com.

It'll do all the hard work for ya.

The Fairy.

Advertisement