Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oh my god (Warlords of Pez)

Options
  • 11-01-2004 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

http://www.thumped.com/filezzz/wop128.ram

Unreal! They managed to get onto a kids show on RTE!!?!? WTF! It's the most ridiciulous thing I've seen in ages. The kids are scared ****less by the end of it! I suppose the band lunging into the crowd didn't help :D

ROFL @ the guy talking to the presenter at the start.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Heh they're hardly the sort of band you'd book for a saturday morning kids tv show alright.
    Lol the guy talking to the presenter is funny, he remids me of that metal band Gwar.

Methinks the show's producers did no research on the band before they booked them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Video does not seem to wanna connect, but I'd kill to see it!!! :D Me loves Warlords!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Ah, finally got in! Fúcking legend!!! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

ROFL

:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

and the sang 'do the zombie' - listen to those lyrics -

rock on pez!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

That was amazing! Fair play to the lads! I was contemplating taking up watching Cornation street today and that picked me right up! Legend lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Tummon

Thanks, good work!:D

Advertisement