Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet timer

Options
  • 08-01-2004 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend an internet timer so I can keep an eye on how many of my flat-rate hours I've used each month?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

yes Spuddy, try DU Meter .It keeps track of dial up connections as well as showing download and upload speeds,I could not manage without it especially as eircom wont tell you how many anytime hours you have used.

Its free for a month, then reg it for I think about US$20, I registered it by post as I have no credit card

All in all its well worth it- a great piece of software

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭spuddy

thanks i'll give it a try :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

No Frills Timer is better for time. (DU is more suited to bandwidth)

NFT is small, configurable and easy. It pops up a lil tiny window giving your current or total or remaining time for the period and can auto reset every week/month etc.

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

This thread is linked to in the unmetered 56k sticky at the top of the page. Worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭spuddy

thanks again. came across this little program as well today here

• Advertisement
Advertisement