Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eclipse: Rockin' your weekend away!

Options
  • 07-01-2004 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Just to let yis know that Eclipse play The Hub@The Mezzanine this Friday 9th Jan! Its in association with Gigsmart and admission is Free (doors at 8pm)! Also on the Bill are Pinion, The Kings Mistake and Tony Fitzpatrick! Sat 10th Jan (nxt night) sees us play E.Dorans, this is a Debasement Gig and we gota early slot, on stage at 7.40pm! Adm in2 Dorans is 8 yoyos if u say you're there for us! So cum down 2 support us if yis r free!
    (By the way, we're a mix of funk and hard rock. Imagine Chillis old stuff, Extreme, Faith No More, Aerosmith and Primus all rolled in2 one)!

Cheers,
    Dermot
    Lead singer - Eclipse

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Good luck with the few gigs! I'm going to go see you guys in the Hub this Friday. Looking forward to it, I've heard some really positive things said about the band.

Robbie

www.newcoloursoul.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Well done on a great gig last night in the Hub! Really enjoyed the musicianship in the band, and the sound was really tight. Can't believe they pulled the plug on you at the end!! Miserable shower!

I'd recommend people keep an eye out for this band and go see them as soon as you can, these guys are **** hot...

Advertisement