Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - January 09th

Options
  • 07-01-2004 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

ok, I've found two good modules which we can play both of which are for starting characters (level 1), which one we play will depend on numbers.

You'll not need any expansion packs for these modules.

The game will start at 8:45pm (gmt), and there'll be a mini-module running from 7pm onwards for those who wish to create characters ahead of time (you'll just not be able to do anything with them).

So if you're interested in playing, stick your name down, and the character type you'll be going for.

I'll kick off.

RevHellfire, thief

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Sup rev hellfire, i'd be well up for that i just reinstalled and updated my copy of NWN today. Think i am gonna get myself a new sorcerer character and rock and roll (unless of course there are no resident rogues, in which case i will be happy to fulfill that role ;) )

[edit - not sure about the firday game, should be able to make it though]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I'll probably go for a cleric-type role, never tried one of those :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

sry put the wrong date down, its friday, so thats the 9th not the 7th (today)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Agghhh... Was looking forward to the game but im off to Cork on Friday. dont suppose anyone wants to have a go tonight? Otherwise it will not be till next week. Friday is a bad night anyway since a lot of people go out. Good ole mondays and wednesdays were cool though.

Anyway Im playing a Druid in Underdark now and you know, i rather like him!! I mean the shapechange ability is cool and some good spells too as well as a good fighter. Sort of like a cleric in some respects except less ability to heal and kill undead. One of my spells allows me to change into a red dragon or Iron golem etc.. Nice!!

Well if people wish we can move the game to monday.

I dont mind personally, but its best that we pick a day ppl can be sure they'll be able to told to over the corse of a few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Inisin - Monk

We'll be using these charatcers for a few modules?

Tonights campaign will be Steading of The Hill Giant Chief

sG1_SteadingOfTheHillGiantChief.jpg

Hill Giants are attacking nearby towns in large numbers, and seem to be organized for the first time in memory. You've volunteered to go into the Longhouse of the local Hill Giants and find out what is really behind all the trouble.

Join #nwn.ie or pop onto the portal server (games2.iol.ie:5121) for 8:45pm (gmt)

Standard campaign setup as before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

If i can make it ill go straight fighter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

whow! A game on friday? Count me in!

Today? gotta reinstall NWN. Just came back from work. Friday is a perfect day for me as I don't have to worry about staying up all night.

Count me in! Another fighter joins the game!

edit: #nwn.ie on which IRC-server?
    edit2: depending on the difficulty of the module and whether the other cleric can make it, I might go cleric too so I can heal you ppl.

irc network is quakenet.

I'm not totally sure if I can make it myself, but I'm going to try.
    as for player level I wouldnt worry to much (well maybe a bit) since ppl will be bumped up to 10.

• Advertisement

totally lost track of time sry. Any chance i could get in now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

if you joined the channel on quakenet, the topic included server-addy and password. We just got finished now (not with the module, but with our nerves) and quit :/

sorry mate. But you didn't miss much. We already played this module a while back with the old crew.

cya
    - Flash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

It was good enough to get started on NWN's again :)

Yeah, if your late anytime it doesn't matter, cept for walking/running alot to catch up to everyone else. Just join up and find the party. I think all of us where fairly tired tonight so we just stoped at a quite part (i'll blame my leaveing a trail of handsome corpses on my tiredness and not looking at the little red bar.)

All Hail The Red Bar!

Ya i seem to remember a mod full of hill giants, they were a nice test for Ragnar the dwarven barbarian :)

Advertisement