Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

• 06-01-2004 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭

AS I write this 21 ppl are in this forum. Why is this place always full and yet never comes up with any intelligent reads. This is not a dig at the mods but a query as to why so many students and it is students who fill this place cant post anything better.
    And yere supposed to run the world in a few years time?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

And this is soo the most interesting read in a long time ... yawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

This is probably due to the fact that boards.ie has numerous forums, and this is basically the miscellaneous or general forum. If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here kinda thing. And students, and every other type of person post regularly with intelligent points and conversation in all of the other forums, and just post here because this place isn't intelligent, it was never meant to be, instead it's entertaining.

I'm hopin you meant this post as a joke Vader, cause otherwise it's a sad reflection on you, and more to the point, neither intelligent, or entertaining.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

pfft, n00b :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

Originally posted by TheSonOfBattles
    This is probably due to the fact that boards.ie has numerous forums, and this is basically the miscellaneous or general forum. If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here kinda thing. And students, and every other type of person post regularly with intelligent points and conversation in all of the other forums, and just post here because this place isn't intelligent, it was never meant to be, instead it's entertaining.

I'm hopin you meant this post as a joke Vader, cause otherwise it's a sad reflection on you, and more to the point, neither intelligent, or entertaining.

I thought of the last time somebody insulted students on this forum then overcome by many happy memories I decided to let ppl vent their fury. This is one of the few forums with liberal modding when it comes to flam wars!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by Vader
    I thought of the last time somebody insulted students on this forum then overcome by many happy memories I decided to let ppl vent their fury. This is one of the few forums with liberal modding when it comes to flam wars!:D

flam wars, wtf, dude get a dictionary :)

• Advertisement

and so it begins..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Everything has been done you see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

groan flame flame etc, ha ha flam wars, flame ha ha stupid thread idea, stop yeppin and go to debating chamber if you want intelligence et. :D:D:D:D

Ask me about Sleeves Mahoney

Whos this Sleeves Mahoney

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Originally posted by Vader
    Why is this place always full and yet never comes up with any intelligent reads.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=125232&highlight=shower

Clearly, you have been owned.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 93,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Have you ever seen the film 21
    a contrived plot - that was less interesting than her real lifestory sounded.

21 is not a number I associate with good karma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Only the BEST band in the WORLD vader.

MINE!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

It's because there aren't enough Jedi on the forum, obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

There is a disturbance in the force on the AH forum.

Advertisement