Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL fixture: wexford v meath

Options
  • 05-01-2004 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

im hoping to go and see the aforementioned match on february 8th but i dont know whether its in enniscorthy or wexford, nor the time nor the ticket prices.

ive tried the gaa site, the meath site and two wexford sites, neither of which have been updtes in quite a while.

can anybody help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

who cares its meath ....

seriously its in wexford and I dont know the time but ied say about 3 ish and you can pay in at the gat..tickets shouldnt cost more than a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

where are the fixtures up on the net, time sand so on? im lookin to see the meath-limerick match (april, sometime) as well.

oh jesus your a meath supporter...im sorry I cant help you any more..

Ill try and find someone else thats willing to talk to you.

Alan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

i see that for your sins that youre a dub...sure we all have our crosses to bear.

im VERY sorry for you, mr the mod

your pitty is not required..but thanks all the same. I assume your one of the educated few in meath...schooled in dublin or westmeath perhaps ?

seriously tho... I got the fixtures from www.gaa.ie, you might have a look on hoganstand.com also ..

and best of luck getting out of Meath..if infact your still stuck there

:dunno:

• Advertisement
Advertisement