Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICRXL Radio Show

Options
  • 05-01-2004 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

I'm currently doin a Rock show on ICR (Inishowen Community Radio) 105-107 fm on Saturday mornings from 2-3. its called ICRXL

I know you can get it as far away as Portrush apparently but Im not sure what the true radius is.

Anyway its rock all the way with a little stoner music thrown in for the recovering friday night revellers.

Im gonna link this board on the show's website so people can post comments if they like here.

Keep an eye on www.ICRXL.com for further information.

Community Radio worthy of support i think so give it a listen and give some feedback to us at: mark@ICRXL.com

later freaks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hmm, sounds interesting. Pity I can't pick up ICR here near Donegal Town

/me shakes fist at NWR, whilst silently looking forward to its closure.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

When is NWR closing?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I think it's closing in October. I just hope its replacement, Ocean FM Radio, is better than NWR. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Me too, I think most people tune in for the death notices then forget to switch it off! Apart from the Country and Western freaks, of course! Seriously though, I hope the new station caters for those of us under 65...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

icrxl is great!!!
    about time the local radio station got a bit more interesting!!!
    keep up the good work ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

Originally posted by byte
    I think it's closing in October. I just hope its replacement, Ocean FM Radio, is better than NWR. :rolleyes:

Is that the one that has something to do with the folks behind Highland Radio?

Can honestly say I've never listened to ICR, but if there's a decent music show, that'd be great - there's nothing on Highland/2FM etc.

[Edit: Yikes! 2-3 am! Maybe I'll record it :D If there's support will there be any chance of getting a better time slot? ]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

That'd be 2-3 afternoon.... sorry i go out on friday nights so its like morning y'no:)

I think we'll be addding a slot from 7-9 on Teusday nights as well sometime in the next month or so. The ariel is getting work done on it so the range of broadcast should increases too.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

bah! - missed this again today :dunno:

anyword on that tuesday evening slot?

Advertisement