Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interest check for next friday 9th

Options
  • 05-01-2004 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

<<EDIT>>
    just been contacted by friends of mine who will be coming up from the country this weekend so friday night poker in my place may be postponed
    Hyzepher feel free to delete

After the good game we had in Dev's I'm just wondering who might be interested in a game in my place next friday evening the 9th.

The house is in Deansgrange, just off the N11 at foxrock church,
    jump on a 46A from town and get off at Bakers Corner pub.

Myself and henbane are in already and I've 2 mates that will be up for it as well, a couple of possibilities.
    I'd like a game of 7 or 8, so there'd be 3 or 4 spaces for any boards people, first preference going to people I'd know already like Hyzepher/Dev etc

so anyone interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Dammit. Mate going to Oz on Saturday. Will have to say no but hope you will have me again.

PS Anyone else going to the Fitzwillaim on the 8th?

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Originally posted by lafortezza
    just been contacted by friends of mine who will be coming up from the country this weekend
    Can't believe you're taking your friends over the chance to lose money to me.

Good probability of poker in my gaff this friday if I can get some boardsters to make up a couple of seats at the table. Cash game, not elimination. Let me know and if we have enough interested can't see any reason not to go ahead with it.

Other than that, roll on thursday night in the fitzwilliam.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by henbane
    Other than that, roll on thursday night in the fitzwilliam.
    If you need a hand carrying that Big Tilt of yours let me know :)

If you need a hand carrying that Big Tilt of yours let me know :)
    That was not "teh b1g t1|tz0rz" - that was my uncanny skill and your lack thereof....

What was the phrase? "I'm going to go for a cry now" (this has gotta stop soon)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

henbane - stop teasing lafortezza. lafortezza - give henbane your money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by henbane
    That was not "teh b1g t1|tz0rz" - that was my uncanny skill and your lack thereof....

What was the phrase? "I'm going to go for a cry now" (this has gotta stop soon)

I think the phrase you're looking for is "Fold! No, wait! ALL IN!", while holding a 7 and a 3, you'll never live it down and rightly so.

"Fold! No, wait! ALL IN!", while holding a 7 and a 3, you'll never live it down and rightly so.
    It's true, it's true.... I am LEGEND!

Now that we've soured this thread entirely to anyone who might be interested in joining the poker game on friday night I should hope this can end now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Maybe if I call you a nazi hyzepher will lock it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement