Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bird chirping at 2AM

Options
  • 05-01-2004 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

There's a bird around our area which regularly trills in the late hours. It doesn't annoy me - it's nature after all and I can't do anything about it :) - although it reminds me of my up-all-nighters during the last week or so of college where they'd start singing around 4:30ish (as it was getting brighter during the early-summer mornings)

I think it's broken :dunno:

It is what it's.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I use to sit up with a friend every friday night after drinking and talk and by 4 am every morning the bird would start to chirp right outside his window. we would talk about it...well he would yell at it and i would say what a wonderful sound it was. I love to hear the birds chirp and sing. cant wait for spring again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Possibly light pollution confusing the birds, if you have security lights switched on all night (foolish anyway as attracts criminals)
    Charles

Advertisement