Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex...

Options
  • 30-12-2003 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

...has nothing to do with this thread.

Maeve O'Regan plays The Village on Tuesday 30th December 2003 at Mute's single launch. Door are at 7pm-get down early. Admission is 10 yoyos at the door or 8 yoyos with a flyer. If you want a flyer, e-mail me at lucymoylan@yahoo.co.uk or the Great One herself at maevesaddress@yahoo.co.uk.

I wrote a mini biog to give you an idea of the type of stuff she does:

Dublin born Maeve O'Regan breaks the mould of the stereotypical singer/songwriter. This fresh new talent is a bright and prolific composer whose material is written and performed on the piano. The sophistication of her lyrics belies her comparatively tender years.

While relatively new to the Dublin music scene, she has already dominated such stages as Whelan's, the TBMC, the Voodoo Lounge, the Isaac Butt and Tower Records. Her music has also been featured on Phantom FM's ICON and she recently spoke about her songwriting influences and techniques on Near FM.

Her debut EP ''Star'' (produced by Andy Knightley) was released in August 2003 and has recieved critical acclaim from various sources.
    ''essential ingredients for success are here...all three songs feature strong, imaginative singing with controlled, creative piano playing'' (Iris Magazine).
    ''Star'' is currently available for 5 yoyos from Tower Records and Road Records or online from www.roadrecs.com.

For more information, please send a blank e-mail entitled ''Join Mailing List'' to maevesaddress@yahoo.co.uk.
    If you wish to sign up for the texting list for regular updates on upcoming gigs, pm me with your name and mobile number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Boo! :(

Lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

Luce your a genius a great way of getting people to read your message...... lol

Advertisement