Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New cheat in el alamein?

Options
  • 29-12-2003 9:39pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, was just on a EA UK 64 player server there,
    I was on the axis team, and there seemed to be 2 or 3 allies in the repair base beside the place where the planes spawn, the there in the 2 back rooms (where the ammo is) but they seemed to be under ground cause they wern't around and were just launchin loads of grens everywhere, even had a good look a few times when in hover mode waiting to respawn, anyone else encounter this?
    was really annoyingjoined the other team but couldn't speak my own teamates..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

ive only come across that in mohaa, its called sharking.. looks cool in mohaa but its bloody annoying, its great when you actually kill the offender though.

just have to make sure you join a server with anti cheat stuff doin its business, but in saying that i would have thought an EA server would have the ability to block cheaters using there evil ways to get on top of the score board

and i hate spawn campers

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

It actualy seems to be a bug,
    Changed to a few Ea servers, and there is ****ing loads of people doing it, about 3/4 people stuck in/under the walls or under the hanger just throwing grens and they have their rocket laucher to kill anyone who tries to blow around the area to kill them.. ****ing annoying it it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

It's another BF exploit that people recently found; saw it first in DC0.6. As you say, it's really annoying and lame, which is why so many people are doing it.
    Though if you're playing on an EA server, what do you expect? I've found them to be incredibly laggy, full of TK-ers and general bullsh*tters; most clan servers (jolt etc) are usually pretty good...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

just play on CombatCavan tbh ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

With it's zero people? Anytime I check it (between 9-12), there's never anyone there tbh :(:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

you see, thats the problem. everyone looks and sees theres onone on, so they dont join.

i joined on my own the other night and within 10 minutes there was at least 8 people on it and we played a few good [and one very bad] maps. take the inititive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    you see, thats the problem. everyone looks and sees theres onone on, so they dont join.

i joined on my own the other night and within 10 minutes there was at least 8 people on it and we played a few good [and one very bad] maps. take the inititive.

I dont play on any server with less than 24 people tho... :rolleyes:

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Impurity

when i get broadband nextweek, ill meet ya there ;-)

Advertisement