Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know any decent Hip Hop shops...

Options
  • 26-12-2003 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

...in Dublin?

I've got some spare money after Christmas and I'd like to pick up some music, but haven't a clue where to go.

I really want to find El-P's solo, all I've ever been able to find is the Instrumental.

So...anyone know any good shops?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

All City Records, Temple Bar (7 Crow Street). Just upstairs from that Purple place...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

yeah all city are really good... you could try freebird down on eden quay they re really starting to focus on hip hop in there now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭emagdnim

yep freebird is a good shop...thats where i picked up fantastic damage, got atmosphere's latest one in there aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

all city is the best for hip hop the ladz will sort u out and try and order it in if they don't have it. another good place is newly opened (well a year now) city discs which is just around the corner from all-city just across the road from tbmc. so check it out

Advertisement