Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apres le bac, je voudrais un ****-Up....

Options
  • 12-06-1999 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

....and if my French doesn't improve drastically within the next few days, I'm screwed!

Anyway... some of us finishing our Leaving Cert in the coming weeks are thinking of having a wee p!ssup on the 25th of this month, but naturally, anyone and everyone is welcome to come along.

I dunno where we're headed, suggestions welcome... All I know is it'll be filled with wine (or alcoholic beverage of choice), women (or gender of choice) and song (probably). Fair few people down to come along already... And I think we might have some Tribesers over from England, seeing as there's a Tribes lan on over the next two days after. Roll up, roll up...

Mata ne!
    Rob-wanna-get-p!ssed....

(I don't believe that these stupid boards censor the word "p i s s". Grrrr.)

[This message has been edited by Shinji (edited 12-06-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

I have failed Irish for deff i dont even want to go in on mon man im so ****ed off cant study something i know i have failed sad.gif.
    Anyway im not sure if i can go out on the 25th one of my mates finish that day and i think we are going out together to get rat arsed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Pfff.... course ya can.... g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, g'wan, you know you want to....

As for the Irish... don't worry too much about it. It's probably a lot better than it seems (after these things, you can only ever remember the bits you did wrong, and it always seems like you did terrible) and there's still another paper to go, as well as the marks from the oral..

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

its been going alright so far imho.

English: Was good, cept for a few q's on the literature paper.

Maths: Best paper so far. Great cept for 1 stupid mistake i made on paper 2.

Irish: we all know where that stands smile.gif I need at least a D3 or im outta the running for 4-5 NUI colleges, bollix smile.gif

Geography: Not many ppl liked it...i thought it was hard but not impossible, i was expecting somthing difficult after id heard from a friend about the nightmare history paper.

French: Not great on languages...C2 to C3 id say, listening comp. was good tho.

Well that just leaves Business(tommorrow) and Physics(which im the most worried about but have 4 days to study for) on monday...full reports then.

Stop writing and put yur pens down please smile.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement