Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ice skating

Options
  • 20-12-2003 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Someone told me its NOt REAL ICE.its plastic or something!!! can this be true ,i ask you?
    IS nothing REAL in this world any more?
    from ...downhearted, happy christmas:(

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

They are plastic floor tiles... They use UV lights to try disguise how crap it is...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by Rew
    They are plastic floor tiles... They use UV lights to try disguise how crap it is...

Now why doesnt that surprise me.. jeez.. :rolleyes: :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

it's the same ice that they use for Ice Hockey which IS artifical but isnt fecking plastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

True, my sister was there last week, she said it's not as nice to skate on as ice (she's skated in Canada), but it wasn't the slippy disaster she'd been led to expect.

Advertisement