Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That Star "Track" show

Options
  • 18-12-2003 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Is this a purely Waterford thing? But ive noticed people who well dont really watch the show pronounce it "Track" even though ever episode/box of merchandise has an e in it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Can remember calling it that when I was about 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

ah theres not much difference between track and trek i think i say track though more so then trek

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Everyone knows that the space vehicles in star trek evolved from trains as opposed to seaships in other sci-fi shows :p

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

One of my little cousins used to call it 'Start Right'...
    Aww Bless the young fool :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I've heard a lot of people who don't watch it call it that. Annoys the hell out of me every time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yeah I hate when people do that, it's not that hard to pronounce something correctly. I watch farscape a lot as well as star trek and everyone keeps calling it "fire escape".

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

Advertisement