Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Federation ships Vs the competition

Options
  • 18-12-2003 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Lets just say for all sake, every major power goes to war with each other in Star trek, how do you think the Federation ships would be able to hold their own aginst the rest of the major powers, which ships could hold their own, or even any flaws you have noticed in any of the designs of Federation ships or any other for that matter?

I like that the Galaxy class has an 360 degree point of fire, where are Cardassian ships have a few blind spots.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

The federasion would win anywar

because they have far more classes of ships .....The Galaxy can destroy a warbird the sovy could destroy anything tbh....Cardies ships are crap anything stronger than a Excesoiur will beat them......A akira class could take out a vorcha class cruiser i think birds of preys wouldnt have a hope against anything bigger than the maranda class even the new nova class would beat birds of preys

FEDERASION ALL THE WAY BABY!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

dominion would kick the ass off the federation any day, they only lost the war cause of the mine field and the intervention of the prophets, if those ships had off come through the worm hole it was bye bye alpha quadrant.

from a ship to ship point of view that super duper jem'hadar ship in the episode of the valiant would slaughter a sovie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ya but odo went back to make them all greenpeace like towords the aplha quad and the feddys

Advertisement