Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush 2004 30thanniversary Tour Official!!

Options
  • 18-12-2003 3:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Well..at last the 3 mastercraftsmen are finally coming to Europe next year...10 dates along with an extensive US/Canadian tour for the 30th anniversary...can't believe their going that long, doesn't feel or sound like it. Keep an eye for the new year to see where and when, my guess is probably 5 dates in UK,,perhaps 3 at Wembley Arena and 2 at the NEC Birmingham??....Should be great!!,,can't wait!!

ciao' amigo's..Baggio..................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

What no Dublin gigs? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Ancient,
    ...naaa I don't believe they even think of over here, what venue could hold their massive show anyway?..point etc, too small and pokey for them. If the goons that run slane had any brains, thats where they should be on show, I know not many would be fans going to see them there, but plenty would be by the tme they'd leave etc.
    Anyway, all you'll need is a cheap flight to london when they come to europe and a place to stay a night, what a way to stay over eh!?..wembley arena Im sure will be the place in London and the NEC in birmingham......

Anyway...ciao' amigo...Baggio..

Advertisement