Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

~Tulip bulbs~

Options
  • 18-12-2003 3:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭

Here's the deal. I was told by the farmers Market to plant them in Late September early November.
    The weather has been unseasonably warm for us here in the southern United States this year.
    I left the bulbs outside in a crate to protect them from animals. They started to somewhat grow. I am to plant them this weekend because now I think it is chilly enough now that mother nature will not spark anymore growth. Do you think they will put on blooms and grow or an I waisting my time by laboring with these bulbs???

~DR~

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,312 ✭✭✭✭Victor

They probably won't work out as well as hoped, as they have used up a bit of their energy in growing these premature shoots, but some of them should be OK.

Advertisement