Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hendon Mob Website

Options
  • 16-12-2003 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd let you know about this website i like. http://www.thehendonmob.com/
    It's the site of Barny and Ross Boatman, Joe Beavers and Ram Vaswani. Anyone who watched Late Night Poker will remember these guys. It's got a great diary of the lads on the Prima Poker Tour which is running at the moment, it's updated everyday or so. Maybe the mod can add this to the poker links.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Yeah forgot about that site. For some reason can't edit my original post. Also for some reason despite requesting this forum and requesting to be a mod I didn't qualify so maybe Hyzepher can do the honours.

Advertisement