Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladbrokes Poker Million (Sky Sports)

Options
  • 16-12-2003 12:51pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Over at ladbrokes.com they are currently organising their 2nd Poker Million competition to be shown on Sky Sports next year. They have 30+ places to be won over the coming weeks - about 14 have been won already. I suppose this is all but a dream for most people but you never know.

Ladbrokes hold satellite games to qualify for the finals (where the seats are won) - entry to the final has been $240 & $110 depending on the event. However the satellites are from $5 - $45 depending on how many free entries there are. Most people qualify for the final by winning a satellite.

I have played in all the finals so far but failed to get one of the coveted free £10,000 seats for Sky Sports. I am in the next final tomorrow @7pm. Overall I have placed better and better - last one I finished 46th - just out of the prize money. First 4 got seats to the sky sports thing, 5th got $5,000 down to 40th who got $650. Hopefully tomorrow I can place in the money - you never know.

The competition is of average standard with some great players taking part.

If you are interested in getting better then you might be interested in taking part. Of course Ladbrokes do other tournaments and table games from $.25

If you are taking part let me know and I'll look out for you.

Hyzepher

Comments

Advertisement