Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Turtles Comic

• 15-12-2003 9:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

Anyone read them yet there class!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I haven't no but my m8 has bought them in and i've been pestering him to let me have a read of them. He's a bit weird about other people reading his stuff....as I suppose am I :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Its being cancelled. Or rather, production is being halted with a hope of starting again late next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

They need to focus their ideas the comics r a bit short!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

look pretty cool

my worry is if they do the same as this new spiderman for kids crap... god that would be awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

I read the first few, I liked the art work (as opposed to the original).

Pity the same qualitys in the comic didnt half transfer over to the cartoons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

flicked through them in a comicbook store, thought the art was the same as it is in the cartoon, didn't like it

I dont think so, as childish as some of the work in the comics looked, the cartoon looked that bit worse, the thing that i liked was the idea behind it. It was about time that they moved away from their "friendly" fight crap and actually made them more believable as characters trained in the arts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

well the new series does seem darker and cooler (the cartoon). Art is better than the last one as well

I just thought it was kinda cool the way the cartoon's and the comic's target audience grew with the people who watched the original. I mean i used love watchin it when i was younger and the lack of violence didnt bother me, but now to see it grow into a league that can compete with some other comics really appealed to me

Advertisement