Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy class pictures

Options
  • 12-12-2003 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Hey lad's

Im looking for pictures of the galaxy class (any galaxy class) starship because im giveing real though of opening my own star trek site dealing mostly with the Galaxy and maybe the Enterprise's ex class's (Ambasadore etc).Seeming i dont have Dvd's of tng or generasion's i dont really have the ablity of getting picture's of the ship.

Any help would be great and i will credit people with the picture's :)

Send to Postmaster@toraclan.djshosting.com (yes i need to get a real address i know i know!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Thanks Xithus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

credit with the pictures you say (data rapidly searches the net). is stuff from online ok?

as long as your allowed to take them i have no problum with it

well i'm just saving them from the likes of star trek.com i'm sure its fine

ya i douth they would have a problum with that

• Advertisement

howdy biz i've got a few standard pics i'll send you in a minute.

but check out this site here

http://www.gilsostartrekschematics.co.uk/bprintlinks/fed/entd/entd.html

theres fantastic blueprints of the galaxy class/enterprise d, you'll get them in a second with your broadband. There very nicely done look like the actual box of blueprints i've got upstairs :)

Oh great stuff thanks m8 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

You'll get loads from startrekaustralia.com which is temporarily located at http://www.lunarhorizon.com/startrekaustraliacom/index.htm

On the left you will see Federation and then it links to galaxy class among others... Insignia Class is pretty cool methinks :)

Any CGI pics are usually great!

Advertisement