Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opeth Drum tabs

Options
  • 11-12-2003 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭

Having trouble finding some Opeth drum tabs. Can figure a lot of it out myself with no real bother, just for some of the fills I'd like to see other peoples interpretations of them. Anyone come accross any sites with more than Serenity Painted Death on them? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Umm Opeth. I heard there ok :)

Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

*slap* LOL :D Seriously tho, any help would be appreciated! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

well...unless youve tried it already.....Mxtabs.net is the only real drumtab site I know that is quite comprehensive and reliable...I dont use any other site.. try it..:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

My first port of call too! :D But only has Serenity Painted Death on it. As do most other sites I can find, quite a depression really! :D Thanks anyways tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

ye Martin Lopez is my drum hero at the moment, wish i could play drums and that loads of those big dirty jazzy fills he does, like in Windowpane....fuppin amazin

• Advertisement
Advertisement