Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underdogs vs the dubs

Options
  • 09-12-2003 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

What do you think ?

Can the Underdogs beat the dubs?

Alany or Kaimera if you get a chance - change "th -> the" in the poll doh!!

Can the Underdogs beat the Dubs? 10 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No way
    100% 10 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭seano

Hey johnny,

Where did ja get the pretty face from ?????????????????

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

I suppose it possible...just like the dubs hammered Kilkenny in hurling last year
    but its unlikley. The y dubs are bringing new young players through..I think they will have a lot to prove

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Well all I can say is that the Cavan player on the Underdogs team Padraig McGovern is a very good player. We've played against him and he's a very solid. Of course they had to beat us with a jammy goal in the last minute with us two points up. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭DEG viper

very unlikely they will beat the dubs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Originally posted by Johnny_the_fox
    Alany or Kaimera if you get a chance - change "th -> the" in the poll doh!!

fixed for you Johnny :)

• Advertisement

well I thik the dubs beat the little upstarts with out leaving 2nd gear... I really can see any player on theat team that deserved intercounty football really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ehh...must be wearing those rose tinted glasses again Alany.

the Dubs were ****e tbh....very very lucky to win given who they were playing.

anybody could see that...cept for you :)

lucky ? ya wanna be jokin..they didnt even put on the pressure till the 50th minute

the ref must have been an irish speaking employee of TG4 cause those undermuts were dirty as fcuk..with their sly digs and punches after tackles. Its true the game was without skill for the most part. cept connell who obviously had not time for these fellas. Whelan didnt even try to play today. the dubs could play those fools 100 times and beat them every time...nothing to do with luck

what did they really do ? get a fluke of a goal that made the game seem interesting ? I saw right through that. .. twas never in doubt...

Why is that only us Dubs can see clearly what really went down ?

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

The Under-Dogs did well to only lose by a point! I'd like to see a match between the Under-Dogs and the All-Stars it'd be a laugh! It'd be the Best of the Best vs. The Best of the best never to have senior intercounty football.

to be honest the fact of the matter is that I think there is collusion between the GAA and TG4 I think london could beat the underdogs... they are not that good
    and any intercounty team that really turned the screw against these bous would destroy them...jaysus good help them if they ever play them savages from tyrone, they will eat them

• Advertisement
Advertisement