Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reduced price Nitelinks

Options
  • 08-12-2003 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,312 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.dublinbus.ie/news_centre/timetable_and_route_news.asp?action=view&news_id=265
    We'll get you ho-ho-home

This Christmas don’t risk taking the car with you.

Nitelinks operate EVERY night from December 1st 2003 to January 3rd 2004 inclusive (except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Day but including New Year's Eve).

The twelve nights of Christmas - Nitelink only €2

Catch the Nitelink home from Monday 1st to Friday 12th December inclusive for just €2 on all routes. It's clearly the wisest choice this Christmas.

Catch the Nitelink and you can jingle all the way home. Don’t let the car spoil your Christmas fun, take the Nitelink.

Full Christmas Nitelink details

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

Quick question- If you buy up a few of the €2 Nitelink can they be used after the promotion is over?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,312 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I doubt it, they are probably special tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

Just thought i'd update this incase anyone's interested. The €2 tickets DO work on regular Nitelinks. Unfortunitly i only bought 1 extra to test this, rest assured next year i'll stock up as much as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

That didn't work in 2002! DB also sold reduced price tickets for a fixed period and they didnt work after it finished. You couldn't use 2 €2 tickets in place of 1 €4 ticket either - unless the driver was feeling generous.

Advertisement