Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Describe yourself as a comic character

Options
  • 05-12-2003 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

... in no more than 20 words! :rolleyes: ....

and I don't mean pick an existing character that you think you are most like .... I'll start the ball...

Super powers: Telapathic, telekinetic and I can teleport :D I'm special!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭The Second

Weakness... the ability to trail off and forget things
    Arch Nemisis... I have none, I am neither on the side of good or evil, hense no rival

I have the tendency to teleport just as I am about to be killed ... but because I don't start or save things... only there to aid others... no one really notices when I am there or not

Description: long Black hooded cloak... rarely can my face be seen.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Firstly -- GOOD THREAD! :D

I am ice, of the frozen regions also known as ireland. Resistant to cold (i'm actually talking rl here and not the character iceman) yet sometimes it just gets too damn nippy! And oo erer missus I don't like the rain!. Superpowers of reason and an immovable mass. Able to take a superhuman beating and then shrug it off and leave ya in hospital :D. Weakness heat (really,...it is) and work. "Thine tasks of repetative nonsense is as kryptonie to my superman will!!"

Super hero costume -- Staying away from tights because I cba to shave my legs, I opt more for the long leather jacket with tight fitting trousers and Robin Hood style shirt. Coining the catchphrase "SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN" from other lesser known super hero's :p I rush out into the night when there's nobody about and stand boldly alone in the street to protect those alseep and not in any danger. Damn i'm good!

Finding in solitude I tend to talk to myself much akin to MAXX, and also halucinations come and go, i'm often crippled by the reality that this isn't the matrix, and I can't jump from building to building. Even if my coat looks like a cape when i'm falling...I can't fly!

To jump ahead of your replies - yes i'm doing well and i'll be out of hospital in a few weeks. I mean it sounds good because the doctor was just in telling about how often he's seen every bone in a person's body spontaniously reknit themselves. He did say it in a funny way, but i'm optimistic :D

*NOTE* yes this is more than 20 words, but c'mon, you can't do it with flair in less than about 300*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Super Giant Penis Man.

I suppose we are delving into serious fiction here then....:rolleyes:

... Maxx has no costume... he IS just big and purple... hmmm.....

DAMM .. The Second's weakness shows... trailing off point!....
    the doctor was just in telling about how often he's seen every bone in a person's body spontaniously reknit themselves

did you try to fly? ...I'm sorely tempted.. but why would I when I can teleport?
    to protect those alseep

do you have an Arch Nemisis?

• Advertisement

Yeah myself! Damn schizophrenia. No it's not. Yes it is. No it's not. Yes it is. Shut up! No you shut up! STFU! OK...

your own worst enemy

ok seen as neither has an Arch Nemisis ... I feel that the Second should tamper with RLs quiet plan....

At night ... after sleeping all day ... The Second teleports from house to house waking people that RL looks over ... telapathically visiting them in their dreams ... startling them from their slumber....

When I said rl I meant rl = real life. :D

The name part was "I am ice". Cause people call me that anyway. They sometimes think it weird calling me by my real name because they're so used to calling me by my nick.

Amd stop waking my innocent sleeping people. The masses have snored! Long live the REM!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

:rolleyes: that was a bit more than 20 words...

Hmmm I'd just look super cool, with gravity defying hair, I'd be a master of all weapons. I'd have the ability to alter time to my liking. And sure the ability to control fire wouldn't hurt either

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

The Voice............Scarey I Know

Just a really loud voice that could damage things and Knock them over
    I.E breaking into safe's, deafing people or Stunning them.

Guess I sound like a villian
    Des that stil count?

Costume? Tux Like Sinatra

Come Fly With Me.............................

When I said rl I meant rl = real life

..eh yeah... I knew that!... obviously .... real life is my arch nemisis!?!? :ninja:
    Guess I sound like a villian

of course!!! where would a comic be without the villian???

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

A night owl,
    Powers:
    Can fly - but only if going off on a tangent..
    Can stop a herd of galloping elephants single handedly - using the phone, making a trunk call and revesing the charge...

Weaknesses - Miss Norway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

name: smelly burp boy

powers: can produce atomic bumps which can be controled and used as a weapon

weakness: can can very blouty and gasy
    need beer to recharge

emenies: all smelly burp boys friends :(

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

the exiter
    they call me the exiter, i have the ability to vacate romms an incredable speeds, my costume is i blurr of brown colors.

my weakness is queues, they slow me down to a crawl and leave me powerless.

other abilities include general to medium strenth and a speech impediment, i also spasam on occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Spam! no no thats my supervillian name!

My power is to bug the crap outta you til you cant take anymore!
    And i m indestructable,and fast(sur why not)

costume: clothes!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭the raven

my name is the raven. do not trivialise or mock my kin. we keep all you civilians safe from harm at all hours of the day. you must fear and respect your heroes!!
    i will cradle you in times of need, i will protect you when the situation calls for it, i am the hero.
    first i shall gain your trust, as i am honourable.
    then i shall run for governor with the campaign that i saved you from evil for years.
    following that, the presidency.

and then... i shall take the world!!!!

BWA HA HA HA HA *cough* *cough* *splutter* erm...

eh...

i mean... nice people's ... i am "good"... er

Advertisement