Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WEEN Dublin 16th December

• 05-12-2003 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Not too long to go until the gig of the year! Muhahahaha .... 3 hours of classic Ween!
    I cannot wait for this :D

Anyone else going by any chance?

live14.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Yup, got tickets as soon as they came out. Not missin this for anything! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Push The Little Daisies And Make Them Come Up!!!

Do they have any songs that dont make you want to rip your own eyes out and stick them in your ears so you dont have to listen to them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Hell yeah. Last gig of the year, should be fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Wanna go but nay can 'fford y'olde price tag! :( If only it was after X-mas I may have a few quid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Vlad Drac

6 Days to go! Yay!!!! Get more of there songs superconor ... every album is different, but if you don't like Push th' Little Daisies you should avoid there first 3 albums and stick to the later stuff ...

electra_images04.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭beatsie

These chap are lunatics/genii

Thinking of going for sheer entertainment value.
    Wanna go but nay can 'fford y'olde price tag! If only it was after X-mas I may have a few quid!

Never fear there is a Ween competition up and running at

www.mcd.ie/specials/competitions.php3

Later

B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Thanking ya, my submission I did supply! :D

ITS TOMMOROW!!! :D

promos38.jpg

Once they play Buenos Tardes Amigo nobody should get hurt :p

Today is the day. Can't wait!

ween.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭boogie man

I put up some photos of the gig at the ween site under a different handle:

Ween Photos

Really enjoyed the show.
    Enjoy.:D

****ING AMAZING!!!!!

What a show!!! I wish the show would have went on all night ... so many great songs played ... yet so many great songs left out! Next time they are in Europe I wanna catch a couple of dates perhaps if I can, so I cannot miss some of the classics ... they have too many good songs! :D

Great pics man!

p.s did anyone tape the show?! I would love to get a copy of it ... ;)

Yes indeed, I'd love a copy of it too. ;)

boogie man ... Ween definetly finished playing after The Blarney Stone didn' they? Was a bit worried incase they came on and played a few more songs after i left once the encore finished ... :confused:

F***ing great concert, I couldn't help but smile at their performance. Great musicians, great songs, loving every bit of it. Hope they come back on their next Euro tour.

Its unlikely that someone taped the show, but there is a live DVD coming out next year (that you may be aware of) shot in Chicago last November. Can't wait! :D

I meant on mini disc or something like that ... just for audio ... hopefully someone did. :confused:

Originally posted by Vlad Drac
    Ween definetly finished playing after The Blarney Stone didn' they?
    Yep. I hung around for a while after - just in case. The drummer came out to the front of the stage and shook hands with people - he kind of looked pissed off a bit. I think there was some weird vibes going on between him and Deaner. I suppose it was the last show of their european tour - they are bound to be getting tetchy with each other by then.

BM.

There was all sorts of grief with their roadie not being able to tune the guitars properly, hence Deaner getting out of shape and the sometimes painful gaps between songs.

Quality gig otherwise, they played Spinal Meningitis (Got Me Down), Push The Little Daisies and Mister Would You Please Help My Pony, which made up for the disappointment of no Buenos Tardes Amigo.

A quality gig for sure! :D

Advertisement