Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an amp

Options
  • 03-12-2003 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a new amp (or second hand) for myself for christmas, i was browsing through the internet, and basically i got realy confised between the different series of amps each manufacturer has.

Basically i'm looking for something along the 40 watt range, which would be suitable for home use. I currently have a 20w Sammick, and the qualilty out of that is very poor.

Any recommendations as to sites online (or shops in Dublin city centre i could visit) would be appreciated.

BTW, i don't want to spend anything more than 300 euro, thats the max.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Buy And Sell

Get a Fender or a Peavey amp and you won't be disappointed. I got a Fender Roc Pro 70w for £250 a couple of years back and it's a fantastic amplifier for any occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭disgruntled

Buy and sell is the way to go, youll easily pick one up for that money.

Advertisement