Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

after ordering star trek encyclopedia 3ED

Options
  • 28-11-2003 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

from easion's

i hear its very good.....any one have it ?

better be worth 32 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i don't have it but i have two other editions of the encyclopedia one is paperback and one in hardback its a nice piece and the later the edition the later the info so your should be packed up to the with latest film and up to season two of enterprise.

The encyclopedias are done by Michael and Denise Okuda who really seem to care about it all fitting in and general keeping with the time line and stuff and they do it well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

im going to get the lateist star trek star chats from easions as well 18 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeah i saw those when i was away over the summer, they look like a nice purchase. I wonder is it hard to find a copy in decent condition i find if they've been lying around for a while in shops they get bloody wrecked

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

I have the cd-rom version that i bought about 2-3 years ago...
    Is this a new version?

I'm still waiting for them to release one with the Voyager content completed...

Advertisement