Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Players?

Options
  • 27-11-2003 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭

Who's your favourite players?? I'd do a poll but there's so many there's no point.
    I have some great favourites especially after watching late night poker.

Funniest Looking - Jac Arama - That guy is plain crazy with his million pairs of glasses and hats. Good player too but prehaps one of the luckiest to play the game.

Best Reader - Peter Costa - The man is a legend, when he played Jin Cai Lin heads up for the Series 6 final it was like he could see Jin's every hand.

Best Bluffer - Dave Ulliot and Phil Hulmuth - Both these guys have so much respect nobody ever calls them without the nuts.

Funniest Player - Barny Boatman - He's always good for a laugh at the table and in commentry when he did that too.

Best Bling Bling - Carlo Citrone/Ram Vaswani - These boys like their diamonds

Craziest Player - 'Mad' Marty Wilson - What planet is he on??

Hottest Female Player - Liz "The Pink Lady" Viggazzi - Well there's no competition really.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I always liked Joe Beavers - he seems to be contesting every tournament these days - always a strong player never really makes a bad judgement.

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭whiteshadow

me

• Registered Users Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

I'm a fan of Phil 'Tiger' Ivey..

Doesn't always walk away with all the money, but he's a good reader, and really calm and calculating (athough he does occasionally show the Hurricane Higgins mad streak)..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭PunyHuman

I was pretty impressed with Padraig Parkinson on Late Night Poker, winning fifty thousand pounds with a lousy pair of fours or whatever it was.

Advertisement