Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Casey !!!!

Options
  • 26-11-2003 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

can anyone tell me the next time paddy casey will be playing in dublin....he played in the village a while back but i missed it...any info would be helpful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blue Duck

he's play in dublin on the 23rd of january either in the village or vicar street, can't remember which.
    Look up entertainment Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

He's doing 2 nights at The Village - Thursday, January 22nd and Friday, January 23rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

Must get tickets for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

cheers thanks....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jordanf1

Why not check out his new and improved website....

www.paddycasey.com

You will find all of the tour dates there as well as music to download, etc. and a forum!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

he's playin in the limelight in belfast on the 10th... a tener.. great stuff..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

cheers for the web site didn know he had one...jus bought d livin album its great really this man has a lot of potential...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

Originally posted by jordanf1
    Why not check out his new and improved website....

www.paddycasey.com

You will find all of the tour dates there as well as music to download, etc. and a forum!

you're not paddy casey yourself are you??:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

See the 23rd is sold out now so it's Jan 22nd now so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jordanf1

If I only had 10% of paddys musical talent I would be a very happy man.

• Advertisement
Advertisement