Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billzard of OZ

Options
  • 24-11-2003 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I was wondering who all was up for going to see these guy's in brysons on the 5th of dec. As you can tell from the title they're an ozzy tribule band and have been told they are excellent. I also though it would be a good chance for the rad crew to meet up in force again who all is up for it?

BTW:thomasmckinless= Joe90

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

joe mite hit it, btw you know u can get an admin to actually change ure nick and keep ure post count/settings etc. this worth a look saying ure name is even thomas mckinless ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

The last time they played, there was a really weird dark atmosphere in brysons. unlike they other bands that play at brysons.

Couldn’t handle it .. so got out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

Originally posted by Chada
    joe mite hit it, btw you know u can get an admin to actually change ure nick and keep ure post count/settings etc. this worth a look saying ure name is even thomas mckinless ;)

yes but someone has got Joe90 so this will do

Also Johnny what was so werid about the last time could u explain further plz?

i dont know... it just was weird

i dont know... it just was weird

Yeah man, that was some funky sh!t:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

How weird?

Funky-weird or An-old-preist-and-a-young-preist-shouting-"The-power-of-Christ-compels-you!"-weird?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

or waking up to find an orangutang in a purple tutu dusting you living room while a midget in cowboy boots masterbates in the corner?

yeh im heading to the Blizzard of Ozz. you guys have seen them before? is its mostly Ozzy or Black Sabbath or a mix of both?

Originally posted by Chada
    Yeah man, that was some funky sh!t:p
    yep... it was them fecking cuban cigars man made in tyrone...

Originally posted by superconor
    is its mostly Ozzy or Black Sabbath or a mix of both?
    Ozzy... as far as i can remember

Brillant Gig, really enjoyed it tho the place was jam packed, "ozzy" went all out and looked quite the part, while the guitarist took the floor and stood out the most:) Even tho i was a little drunk, i thought they rocked the place:D

Billzard of OZ returns... on Friday (21st May) @ brysons.

dont know if im going yet, but anyone else going?

• Advertisement

im in ! They rock my world :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

Count me in! See you there. ww)

i have had a change of heart... should be there locked. :)

<dot> <dot> <dot>

<dot> <dot> <dot>

haha i like it johnny, i like it ;)

well, I have just returned from the tribute to the prince of darkness and his army of darkness (fans).. it was a black night.. <thank god the wee weeds (under 17’s) were not allowed into the bar> also it was confirmed than thin az lizzy are finished :( . I think I go and cry,

once again not really my choice in music - the darkness and black magic wasn’t my scene.. but its a good reason to get drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Was there for all of two seconds with Dan. Wasn't too sorry about leaving, not my sort of music. Did not enjoy handing over my right arm to pay in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

yeah i ve noiced that brysons has got incrediably expensive considering when i frist started going to brysons about 2 years ago it was usually 3/4 quid in now you pay the guts off a tener to see some **** band, it the main reason y i only go out there the odd nite, tbh i much prefer dormans or marys with a group of ure friends both free in and both a better chillin environment (but the dormans dress code :( ), were as the only place to chilli in brysons is the hall considering brysons is usually a nitemare to get seats but it is looking up with the checking ppl's id this means there's none of the 15 year olds and more room in the place. If they would only make it easier on the pocket.

wahey ! Joe no longer is schizophrenic! :p

GIG from what i saw (which was very little), seemed to have a kick ass atmosphere with that guitarist pulling wailing harmonics out of his ass. Bloody classic.;)

Advertisement