Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peaks and Troughs???

• 21-11-2003 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Why is it that after an extended absence of any type of female-action, all of a sudden, loads of 'em come along? I've been, how could I say.....out of the loop, for a while and sort of getting pi$$ed off with not getting any action. Now, this morning actually, I've noticed that there are at least 3 women I could get with quite easily. And now I have to choose (not an easy task, I assure you!!).
    So, I throw this question out to all members here - does this crap happen to you? A drought of any sort of between-the-sheets-hi-jinks followed by a plenthora of options.
    Don't worry, I'm almost certain this isn't some sort of beer-goggles hybrid contracted from an absense of nookie (i.e. any burd looking good at this stage). These are genuine options I have now. I just think it sucks to have to wait for so long for something to come along and then get too much.
    It also raises some ugly questions too, as in "can I still cut the mustard", as it were. THAT part doesn't bother me that much though - sure riding a girl is quite akin to riding a bike - once you learn it, you can never forget!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by xx
    Now, this morning actually, I've noticed that there are at least 3 women I could get with quite easily. And now I have to choose (not an easy task, I assure you!!).

Myyy arent we the popular fellow?

I'm sure this kind of thing happens or has happened to all us manly studs at some time or other.
    I just think it sucks to have to wait for so long for something to come along and then get too much.

Alas, this is the old debate, how much is too much? Is it actually possible to get too much of the good lovin?

Might I suggest you take advantage of opportunities presented to you but exercise caution at all times. Women, in their raw form, are all harpies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

Well, at least the option has come along... Maybe you changed your outlook?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

yeah three woman after you at the same time is a terrible position to be in.
    I feel really sorry for you xx.
    May you go blind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Yeah, but its the interim 9 or so months of inforced celebacy on me that sucked the most. Kinda reminds me of that situation where even if you've had no action in ages, if you get a girlfriend, all the women suddenly come out of the woodwork and want a piece of you.

its a well-known fact that women, despite how they may protest, only want what they cant have. So when you have a missus, it's perfectly understandable that women come out of the woodwork.

And no ladies, dont bother replying with "that doesn't happen" because it bloody does.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭lena

Hey, it's nearly Christmas. Clearly, all these women are nudging up to xx because he looks as though he might be a good tap for a good pressie at crimbo. Women are clever, in my opinion, moosing up to the lonely types is one hell of a way to get a few free pressies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by rymus
    its a well-known fact that women, despite how they may protest, only want what they cant have. So when you have a missus, it's perfectly understandable that women come out of the woodwork.

And no ladies, dont bother replying with "that doesn't happen" because it bloody does.

i was just about to write that exact thing. how many times, just after uve started to see someone, does cindy the foxy secratary suddenly find your jokes hilarious and want to go for a sociable drink after work.

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    i was just about to write that exact thing. how many times, just after uve started to see someone, does cindy the foxy secratary suddenly find your jokes hilarious and want to go for a sociable drink after work.

he knows what im talkin aboot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I feel so degraded but proper bo, at the same time. On Tuesday, whilst I was waiting for the dart, my stomach started to rumble - which is usually a sign that it wants to be fed. So I made my way over to the vending machine to stock up on crap. I had my earphones on but minidisc player switched off, and as I walked past a group of three girls (older than myself I must add) I could hear them giggling and gossiping amongst themselves, looking in my direction. They obviously thought I couldn't hear because I had the Craig David earphones on. To cut a rather crap story short, they said that I was a bit tall but they'd certainly do me – but in more explicit terms. I feel like a piece of sexy meat.

g'wan ya stud muffin :D

• Advertisement

Originally posted by lena
    ...moosing up to the lonely types is one hell of a way to get a few free pressies.

And a black eye too!
    I'm nay soft touch. I've more than enough experience of women to know that they are all moneygrabbers (well, the irish variety anyway).
    Now wait for it - here come all the "the only reason you can't get a girl is cuz you've got a bad attitude" etc. type replies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

Originally posted by xx
    And a black eye too!
    I'm nay soft touch. I've more than enough experience of women to know that they are all moneygrabbers (well, the irish variety anyway).

Including your mother? Pretty damn insulting thing to say about irish women, maybe your looking in the wrong place.

Originally posted by Caesar_Bojangle
    I feel so degraded but proper bo, at the same time. On Tuesday, whilst I was waiting for the dart, my stomach started to rumble - which is usually a sign that it wants to be fed. So I made my way over to the vending machine to stock up on crap. I had my earphones on but minidisc player switched off, and as I walked past a group of three girls (older than myself I must add) I could hear them giggling and gossiping amongst themselves, looking in my direction. They obviously thought I couldn't hear because I had the Craig David earphones on. To cut a rather crap story short, they said that I was a bit tall but they'd certainly do me – but in more explicit terms. I feel like a piece of sexy meat.

So then Mr. Bojangle peels the wrapper off his mars bar seductively and takes a big deep bite into it. He lets the caramel trickle down his lower lip in a stringy rivulet and then suggestively uses his index finger to rub an imaginary spot of chocolate from his lips. He eyes up the remainder of the mars bar as a cat would a mouse its just caught and smiles a mysterious smile. He then cracks open a can of sprite and gasps a girly gasp when the fizz of the can hisses loudly upon opening. He then takes a long drink from it, eyes closed the whole time...! As he lowers the can, he can clearly hear the girls whisper suggestively about how they'd like him to 'crack their cans open' some time.
    Gotta love those dart station girls, eh caesar?

Originally posted by Skanger
    Including your mother?

Nope, but definitely YOUR MA, the slut :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

Well I actually wasn't trying to troll you. you made a comment that all Irish women are only after your money, I asked a fair questions(I.e. does that include you own mother), to which you contradicted yourself in reply, you are therefore talking out your own arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Gotta love those dart station girls, eh caesar?

Don't playa hate

Originally posted by Skanger
    Well I actually wasn't trying to troll you. you made a comment that all Irish women are only after your money, I asked a fair questions(I.e. does that include you own mother), to which you contradicted yourself in reply, you are therefore talking out your own arse.

Contradicted myself where exactly?
    Ok, if you want the nitty-gritty-must-explain-everything-out-for-the-simpletons-whole-hog answer, then I'd say that it is only the current generation of irish wans that are like this. My ma is the most selfless person you could meet, but even she is disgusted at the way a lot of girls act nowadays. I also have a sister who thinks she's the queen of sheba (as do most irish girls nowadays, regardless of how many folds of flab they have subsiding over their belly tops etc.).
    Anyway, this is (slightly) getting off topic. Just trust to my experience on this one, thanks.
    Yer ma ;)

Originally posted by Caesar_Bojangle
    Don't playa hate

Methinks those Dart girls have some breeding then?
    If it were in Busaras, it'd be more like "jamelanie, wud yizzer luk at da hole on dat lad, oi'l betcha he cud ate the tong offa yizzer"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

Originally posted by xx

So, I throw this question out to all members here - does this crap happen to you? A drought of any sort of between-the-sheets-hi-jinks followed by a plenthora of options.

man im de-hydrating over here any chance of swift posting them other two wans down my direction pronto....ill re-emberse you for your trouble. Know what your saying tho all im missing now is the cash to get out there and have a laugh. It aint cool when some girl comes up and says 'fancy goin for a drink' and all i can say is 'you buyin'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭ur mentor

Originally posted by xx
    - sure riding a girl is quite akin to riding a bike -

in my humble opionion this will soon reduce choices to nil and then perhaps a drought may follow:D

• Advertisement

Originally posted by ur mentor
    Originally posted by xx
    - sure riding a girl is quite akin to riding a bike -

in my humble opionion this will soon reduce choices to nil and then perhaps a drought may follow:D

Yeah, but I've riden a few bikes already dude and there are many different types. I've been on girls who are like Penny Farthings (when you get on them, you're heads touching the ceiling), Mountain Bikes (for a rough ride), Racers (!!!!whoooaaaahhhh nelly!!!) and a BMX or two (great during the 90's but showing their age now).
    Horses for courses dood :D

Advertisement