Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Popular Web Games

Options
  • 18-11-2003 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I have been playing Newage 3 for some time now, and the latest release of the game I have found pretty enjoyable. It is pretty tough starting out as there aren't a whole lot of ways of new players to make money, but they do have a good command and conquer style outpost system.

I also play Nationstates and, while not a lot happens really, I still quite enjoy that.

What games is everyone else here playing? I wouldn't mind trying out some new ones at the moment, always good to waste a few minutes at work :p

Serb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

http://www.kingsofchaos.com which on a scale of 1 to 10 rates about snore. I'm waiting for epoch to start again. Thats supposed to be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Good few people ar playing planetia, see thread about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

dislike starting new theads the whole time; so think I'll start randomly replying to old ones with new isues/topics :D

Anyway, just to let you all know, new rounds of Planetia & Dawn of Myth starting [after Easter]
    Few changes been made from previous ones [also PA in tick 519, can get 'free' trial a/c's if wish to experiement - New PA == bit better than PaX, but ... their slowly bringing back the old ways, and melding with new game to improve it, as PaX was kinda crap as agreed by everyone].

Advertisement