Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The semis

Options
  • 17-11-2003 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭

I'm absolutely disgusted (and have lost a fair bit on France, the muppets).

Damn the weather. What's the final venue?

Thoughts?

Al.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Jilm

What's the final venue?
    Stadium Australia in Sydney.
    I reckon Aus by 7 points, good chance Eng won't score any tries again, win or lose :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by Jilm
    Stadium Australia in Sydney.
    I reckon Aus by 7 points, good chance Eng won't score any tries again, win or lose :D

The one with the roof?

I learned my lesson last time, I certainly won't be betting against England this time. Do you really think the Wallabies are good enough to beat them? I don't, and not because I think England are good: I believe the 2 best teams in the comp are playing the 3rd/4th playoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I just can't see Australia winning this, I never wanted England to make the finals (despite betting on them) they just dont use their running players enough, there is no flair or running games.

Im not expecting a great final tbh, although I still dont think France had any chance of making the final.

Advertisement