Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thats gotta hurt

Options
  • 16-11-2003 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭

You know the Whelen brothers that hurl for offally? I heard onre of 'em got hit in the sack with that new slither and now he is impotent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

god dammit to hell anyway. *ouch*

ah well..thems the dangers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

actually I have had concers about the level of protective equipment in GAA for some time. I would have thought a cup for hurlers ( goalies espcially) and some other equipment should have been introduced ages ago.

Still...ouch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

If you start introducing *protection* will it not lead towards GAA sports becoming like American sports - more frickin' padding and protection than actual person!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Originally posted by Alany
    actually I have had concers about the level of protective equipment in GAA for some time. I would have thought a cup for hurlers ( goalies espcially) and some other equipment should have been introduced ages ago.

Still...ouch
    From experience i can tell you most goalies already have the hurl in position for such an 'attack'. The next most important thing to learn is to duck.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

true....true...true...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

Originally posted by Vader
    You know the Whelen brothers that hurl for offally? I heard onre of 'em got hit in the sack with that new slither and now he is impotent.

they have been complaining bout that new poxy sliotar all year so nows the time to get rid of it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Borats

Same thing happened to Joe Quaid from Limerick. Got a sliotar in the groin area and had to have a testicle removed I believe.

Nice.

Advertisement