Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Darkness???

Options
  • 12-11-2003 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know if the Darkness plan to come back here after they finnish their current tour? i know they're doin mainland Europenow then it's off to the states for a while. I'd really like to see em and am raging cos I missed em both times due to work.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I doubt they will be returning soon, they have alot of work to do in terms of touring. Plus, due to their ever-growing popularity, there is currently no Dublin venue that would suit their proposed capacity. I'd say next summer's festival season would be your best bet for an Irish appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I heard a very unlikely rumour that The Darkness have planned 9 irish gigs, one supposidly in Castlebar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

that is the most unlikely rumour EVER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

more unlikely than castlebar getting government funded wireless access to every home in time for xmas?

Advertisement