Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rage Against The Machine-LIVE

• 12-11-2003 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

just seen that R.A.T.M have a live CD coming out on 25th of November and a DVD on the 9th of december.......Straight on to my christmas wishlist!!
    its of their last gig together

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

At Leeds festival yeah? Have it on tape. Pretty great concert alrite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

how many songs did they play?
    and is there extras?

:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I recorded it of BBC Radio1 so I think a few songs were cut out to fit it into the show. The copy I have is about 45 minutes I think. somewhere around 10-12 songs.

Dregin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭gucci

official jargon on the website
    http://www.ratm.com

is that the concert is live at the grand auditorium from sept 12+13th of sept 2000,is that leeds??dont think so,only one cd suggesting that its short enough,dvd also has bonus muck from sum 2000 Democratic National Convention in Los Angeles.

i dont know im too hungover to type anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

One of the guys on my course was at that concert, he'd never heard much of their stuff before and was instantly converted...

He's still hyped up about it 3 year later :)

Hopefully some day in the not-to-distant future there'll be a reunion tour where they ditch chris cornell and go back to being original.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

Originally posted by gucci
    just seen that R.A.T.M have a live CD coming out on 25th of November and a DVD on the 9th of december.......Straight on to my christmas wishlist!!

will the record companies ever stop to try and squeze money out of dead bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Kye^

RATM will live on :D

Nice one im gonna show this post to my girlfriend and nudge her a few times as she reads it.

Wot a classy christmas resent this would make :D

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

n1 i shall b gewttin that for my bday most liekly ;)

Originally posted by pyramid man
    will the record companies ever stop to try and squeze money out of dead bands.

thats the sorta thing rage against the machine would have you believe they were against and then along came audioslave,but feck it their not too bad,anyway this dvd is about 4years too late in coming,they have other live videos available but this seems like the real deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Anyone seen their Live In Mexico DVD ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

Originally posted by gucci

and all the moneys going to those poor maxican's hes always on about
    :confused:

erm??? more like sony rage make me laugh at there bs sit a great band thou pitty they're full of ****e

if they were to practice wat they preach they would give every penny they earn to some poor supressed or persecuted people but then again not many do?who cares?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I saw Live in Mexico on Mtv2. T'was good. I will be getting it defo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Hate to drag up a zombie thread but...

RATM are touring again next year!

Maybe worth its own thread perhaps, mods?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

After 16 years I think it's a safe bet to start a new thread.
    Ara nah **** it. We'll keep this one going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

**** you I won't do what you tell me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Testify

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I was an 11 year old virgin when this thread was started, back when I used to look at softcore nudes online, a lot has changed for me, now I am a 27 year old virgin. Imagine never having seen a naked woman at 27 though in all seriousness, does damage to a mans sanity.

Advertisement