Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone for a France - Australia final ???

Options
  • 09-11-2003 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

I think that the French will take the English out of the world cup. They played some magnificant rugby against us. As for Michelak and his vision - Jonny who ?????

I also reckon iof Austrailia make their brilliant passing game work against the All Blacks that they will be unstoppable. Anyone see their mazing, jinxing runs against the Scottish. I know its the Scottish but if they had kept the ball in hand without the few handling errors they had they could have put 50-60 points on the board.

I'm going for a France - Austrailia final becuase they have been the two outstanding teams in the tournament do far.

God know's who'll win it :)

Who'll be the finalist's of this years RWC? 19 votes

Austrailia Vs. France
    0% 0 votes
    Austrailia Vs. England
    5% 1 vote
    New Zealand Vs. France
    26% 5 votes
    New Zealand Vs. England
    68% 13 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Australia are far from outstanding. The amount of knock-ons and stupid mistakes they made against a team as bad as Scotland was unbelieveable.

I reckon France Vs New Zealand with france to win after this weekend's displays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭DEG viper

id say it will be a french - all black final. i wish the french the best of luck after beatin us and please god let them beat the english

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

France, New Zealand final with France to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭The Brigadier

There is yet to be one surprise result so far in the world cup..

I don't see anything other than an England v New Zealand final..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭IgnatiusJRiley

Originally posted by James Melody
    There is yet to be one surprise result so far in the world cup..

I don't see anything other than an England v New Zealand final..

France beating England wouldn't be a surprise result. It'll be a close game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

hmm....
    my feeling is that us the french, we gonna be screwed by the english by few points, a penalty at the end of the match.:(

if we can go through, then i think france-NZL might be a super match to follow.

have to say that you the irish are gentlemen when it comes of rugby. i don't have the same feelings with the english.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I'd like to see a france - New Zeland final. France were brillant yesterday but I think england could beat. France are a big agressive team and can more than put it up to the billys but I reckon it will be wilko putting up the score bit by bit unless the frence can move first and break his legs and wrists. (one can always hope)
    Unless they close him down at every available oppurtunity he will clock up the drop goals.
    France would need to take an early lead and force england to go for tries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

yes, we should make the whole match like we did in the first half against the irish.
    try to not make to much mistakes in our field side.
    we have a revenge to take against the english:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Well fsck that now.

Advertisement