Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored of Crap Games

Options
  • 08-11-2003 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Ok lads
    Some of ye said warcraft 3 was a good game. What makes it good. Anyone like C&C Generals? I was thinking of getting warcraft but it looks kinda cartoony?? I found Red alert 2 to be very good, all the C&C series are good in my opinion but there is alot of the same gameplay in them, only difference is new units. Commandos 2 I found to be quite evtertaining, suppose its because you have to keep thinking before every time you move your men, never really gets boring till you complete it. So i have said what i have to say any comments???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Renegades is a C&C game that is different from the rest but i didnt like
    Civilisation 2 is one of my favourite strategy games
    Warcraft 3 is good IMO:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Falgorn

If you want to play some real class strategy games try the following if you haven't already:

Starcraft
    Warcraft 3
    Homeworld 2
    Rise of Nations (exceptional)
    Total Anhialation (now is budget)
    H&D 2 is a close hybrid between strategy and FPS, but really far more FPS!!

Anyway, thats my two cents...

Advertisement