Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what are ya all with this foley thing

Options
  • 07-11-2003 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Sorry i just have to say it but all of ya are going on about how where going to miss foley i dont know why but foley suck ass he's **** and all ya think he's great, wake up and have a look at him in the last 10 games he's turned really ****.
    He wasnt that good even when he was at his best.
    victor is millions of miles better

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭spudulike

I agree - Foley is no great shakes...

A for costello - he's good and puts the effort in - i just wish he was 5 years younger - or mabey even 10 years younger !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

Originally posted by spudulike
    IA for costello - he's good and puts the effort in - i just wish he was 5 years younger - or mabey even 10 years younger !!!!

funny you should say that because costello never was a big player on the international until he actually started working hard on the pitch. Before he had a reputation as someone who did not pull his weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Originally posted by TheFatSpa
    Sorry i just have to say it but all of ya are going on about how where going to miss foley i dont know why but foley suck ass he's **** and all ya think he's great, wake up and have a look at him in the last 10 games he's turned really ****.
    He wasnt that good even when he was at his best.
    victor is millions of miles better

Don't be so harsh, Foley is one of Irelands most consistent players and brillant in defense, he might not be the attacking force of Costollo but I won't leave him behind.

By the way I agree with the dropping of foley, it makes since we're playing our best 6,7,8 right now and miller can cover all those positions.

Advertisement